Cambridge Trust offers a range of savings options, all of which feature competitive rates and attentive service. Choose one of our savings accounts for premium rates, one of our CDs with flexible terms and interest payment methods, or one of our retirement plans to help you meet your future financial goals. If you're not sure which account is right for you, we can help. All you have to do is ask.
Premium Savings Account
Premium Savings accounts offer you tiered interest rates that rise with balances.
Statement Savings Account
Statement Savings accounts are ideal for those who want convenient access to their money.
Personal Money Market Account
Earn money market interest rates for easy access to your funds. Money market accounts feature up to 6 checks per statement cycle and unlimited free transactions at Cambridge Trust ATM locations.
Certificates of Deposit
Select the maturity that's right for your needs, and earn competitive rates from
30 days to 5 years. CDs feature:
- The security of FDIC insurance coverage
- Flexible interest payments — directly into your CD or other Cambridge Trust accounts, or transferred through our ACH service
Cambridge Trust offers a variety of retirement plans for individuals and businesses. Regardless of your needs, we have the solution you need to meet your goals.
- Traditional IRAs, which allow for tax-deductible contributions, give you the flexibility you need to plan for your future.
- Roth IRAs are an innovative savings vehicle offering after-tax contributions that can be withdrawn tax-free when certain requirements are met.
- Education Savings Account is a non-deductible account that features tax-free and penalty-free withdrawals for a child’s education.
- SEP IRAs, for self-employed or small business owners with few employees, allows you to provide retirement benefits for yourself and your employees.