Back to Full List
||Wealth Management Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Wealth Management Operations, this position works closely with the operations staff. This individual will interact with both internal departments and external vendors. They will also be responsible for writing procedures and participate in special projects, as assigned.
The ideal candidate has experience in financial service operations, including exposure to trade settlement, income, reconciliation, account opening, and/or corporate action processing. This individual will be responsible for multiple tasks associated with these disciplines including the posting of activity to client accounts, processing and posting corporate action activity to client accounts, assisting with the asset setup and transferring of assets to/from other custodians, as well as various daily and weekly reconciliations. The responsibilities are varied, with room to develop in the position based on skills and experience.
The operations team handles all tasks associated with accounting for trade settlement, income, corporation actions and other transactions within the individual client accounts, as well as all the regulatory and reporting functions associated with these. In addition, the operations department processes client bills and posts/tracks both internal and external account transfers.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working at a bank, financial service or investment firm, trust/wealth management organization, or law firm trust department
- An established business ethic reflecting independence and job accountability
- Experience with the financial service applications/systems (trust accounting systems experience a plus; knowledge of SunGard AddVantage preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work productively, independently, and to seek creative solutions
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent experience
To apply, submit resumes to:
Fax to 617 349-0784
Cambridge Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer